Following the recent Parish Council elections there remains three vacant seats on Eastry Parish Council.
- Do you want to serve your Community?
- Do you have time or expertise which could benefit your Community?
- Do you want to make a difference to all those around you?
- Are you concerned about your local area?
- Do you want to represent the views of local people?
If you would like to make a difference, and be involved in shaping the future of your local Community, why not step forward and apply to become an Eastry Parish Councillor?
Eastry Parish Council meet 11 times a year, normally on the first Monday of the Month (accept in May, when it’s the 2nd Monday). If you are interested please email the Clerk to the Parish Council on email@example.com for an application form and eligibility form. Or you can download these from the Parish Council website: